We store none of your sensitive bank account details as payments are processed by GoCardless, who use military grade encryption and are trusted by thousands of businesses across the UK including HM Government, The Guardian and Thomas Cook.
Direct Debit Guarantee
In the case there are any issues with your transaction, you are entitled to an instant refund:
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies accepting instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or interval of your Direct Debit, you will be notified 3 working days in advance of your account being debited.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid. You must pay back refunds you receive that you are not entitled to when asked to.
This protects you in the following ways:
- Notications – you are notified 10 days in advance of any changes to the payment scheme.
- Refunds – you are entitled to a full and immediate refund for payments taken in error.
- Cancellations – you can cancel your Direct Debit mandates at any time with us via your bank.
Strong rules govern your rights and the refund process for direct debits taken in error.
To raise a claim, you must notify your bank of the error. The bank generally accepts the word of the payer and credits you immediately with a refund. We are then instructed to pay the bank back.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions